Dark Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Order

This is for the Dark Order on the Android mobile game, Rage of Bahamut. Allies of Dark Order are welcome :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Bookman"

Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B. 8-60

Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B. Empty
PostSubject: Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B.   Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 am

Come 2 me 4 all ur ?'s about trading
Back to top Go down
"The Bookman"

Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B. 8-60

PostSubject: Re: Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B.   Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:03 am

Rule #1 It is not just about rarity
Rule #2 Max level is worth more so make sure u get your "moneys worth"
Rule #3 Skill and skill level increase value of card
Rule #4 If you feel like you're not getting enough or giving too much say so
Rule #5 If you want something good you will have to give something of equal value don't be a noob
Back to top Go down
V-Fib

PostSubject: Re: Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B.   Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 am

I've been trading High Norms to lowbies for items to restock after the holy wars. I've been pretty successful getting 1-2 items per HN. Replenish for events and use extra items to boost your deck. During events I think some people forget the value of their cards. At the end of holy wars when my former order was comfortable at #33 and I was in the mid 200s I was able to snag HRs for 6-8 powders from some players. Keep yourself stocked, help the order and trade when demand is at its highest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B.   Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi443's trading basics for R.O.B.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Order :: Discussion :: Random-
Jump to: